Monday, April 8, 2013

New holding tank ordered

I finally took the plunge and ordered the new replacement grey water holding tank I need.

The Tank Depot had the best deal on the Ronco R-28H tank with freight with full online ordering. The total was $249 and some change.

Plastic-Mart was going to be $269.58 and lacks online ordering for the tanks since it doesn't calculate freight costs.

The Tank Source was actually a bit cheaper than Tank Depot but completely lacks online ordering and tracking. Their listed price is $165.25. I had to email them for a freight quote. They responded the next day stating $68.68. The total would have been $233.93, but I would have had to a phone order which I dislike.

It's probably going to be two weeks before it arrives since the tanks are manufactured at the time of ordering. Processing is about a week, plus freight time of another week. I'm in no big hurry in terms of needing it right now though, so I'll just have to be patient.


No comments:

Post a Comment