Friday, July 5, 2013

Closet shelves

I quickly came to realize that I needed to use every inch of the closet. Hanging clothes in it was not practical. A clothes bar made for cars works fine for that purpose. So I put in shelves for other storage purposes.

First I did the right side with some plywood scrap I had... then I ended up chopping up a cheap old particle board bookshelf that fell apart when I was moving it to my mom's house since she said she wanted it. I told her I could put it back together but 2 weeks later she said she didn't want it, so I use part of it for my shelving. That's why one side has white shelves and the other has plain wood.

It has been a HUGE help.

Post about the divider inside here: http://cubey7800.blogspot.com/2013/06/closet-divider.html


No comments:

Post a Comment