Saturday, October 12, 2013

American National Bank - Wichita Falls, TX

I was in awe over this building when I saw it. It is the former American National Bank building in downtown Wichita Falls, TX. It it amazing to see a two tone blue building of this size against the neutral tones of the many old brick buildings around it. One block over is a small branch of the bank that is much newer and is in operation today. The old building has some weird church in the ground floor and I think a lawyers office in thee someplace. I suspect most of the building is vacant, sadly.


1 comment:

  1. What a nice blog you're creating here. Impressive!. I'll be coming in often to check on your adventures. You pictures are great too. Loved your lunch photos! And its nice to see pictures of areas I've never seen before. Good luck to you every day, Sir. And do stop in to Thom's chat room when you can. In Peace, Straykarma

    ReplyDelete